Please sign the petition to lodge your strong objection to the Proposed reclamation at Hesley Wood.
The petitions are available at
- Chapeltown swimming baths,
- Crawshaws butchers,
- Cafe Revolution,
- Lo Chemist,
- Pets are pals and St. Lukes charity shop
Alternatively you could help and download the petition from here and collect a few signatures too. You can then either email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07969249483 – Jean Howe (Chair) and we would be more than happy to collect the sheet of signatures when it is completed.
We the undersigned wish to register our strong objection to the aforementioned planning application on the following grounds:-
- Environmental Impact –Noise, Air pollution, Timescale, Flood Risk
- Ecological impact– Animals and birds, Woodland & Flora and Fauna, Traffic
- Contribution to National Energy Policy and Economy –3 years extraction for less than 1% used annually by power generators
- Poor landscaping – no soil. What are we losing? What are we gaining?
- Long term future – 5 years management – what then?